-
July 27th, 2005, 07:16 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I took my middle daughter Phoebe (age 12) to see the Yankees play Anaheim last Thursday (July 21). Phoebe is my baseball buddy. She brought Molly wearing the Yankees giveaway pinstripe outfit from 2004 and also the Satin Yankees jacket from 2003. Molly watched the whole game standing on the railing. My daughter and I had jerseys on and caps. It was great. We have never seen a game in Yankee stadium but we really hope to.
Last year Phoebe and I visited my mother in Phoenix and saw the Yankees play the AZ Diamondbacks. It was a blast.
I was born in New York, but was raised in Phoenix and now I live in California. I'm a big Yankees fan as you can tell by my avatar.
As soon as the 2005 giveaway outfits show up on Ebay I'm buying two of them!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks